The Queen Anne Soccer Club is a non-profit, volunteer-led soccer club whose primary purpose is to promote and develop recreational soccer opportunities for the youth of Queen Anne community in Seattle, Washington.
REGISTRATION FOR THE FALL 2013 SEASON IS NOW CLOSED. (September 13, 2013)
PHOTO DAY IS SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21. The final schedule can be found here.
Photo day is on - RAIN OR SHINE. Thanks to the two volunteers who stepped forward to help out, we are able to proceed with photo day. Photos are $15/player and will include an individual photo and a team photo. (Checks should be made out to QASC.)
THE ANNUAL COACHES GAME IS SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, at 7PM AT THE BIG HOWE PLAY FIELD. ALL COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS WELCOME.
If you are not receiving email updates from the club after having registered as a player or coach, please check your junk mail folder and spam filters. This is the number one cause of missing email. In addition, please do not ask to be removed from the club email list if you expect to receive future communications. This is the number two reason for emails not getting to our families. Thank yo
We are all volunteers with full-time jobs. Please consider volunteering to help us. OPEN positions include:
- Be responsible for proper annual registration of teams, players, and coaches with WSYSA and SYSA
- Be responsible for all insurance matters for the Club
- Assign registered players to teams
- Maintain records on all players registered with the Club
- Publish registration information to the Board
- Assign registered players to teams for U8 and up
- Answer parent questions
- Help recruit coaches
- Work with the Photo vendor to schedule Photo Day
- Orchestrate Photo Day
- Provide notice, act as parliamentarian, vote valid proxies and record the minutes of meetings of the members and the Board
- Handle correspondence and other communications for the Club
- Maintain the club in good standing with the State of Washington
- Distribute meeting notices
- Develop and maintain the website
- Recruits volunteers for needed positions and tasks
- Helps recruit coaches
Neil Callahan Fund
Neil Callahan past away in December of 2007. He dedicated more than 10 years of his life to developing and enhancing programs for the Seattle Youth Soccer Association. He was passionate about recreational players having the same opportunities as select teams. Through much perseverance, his vision of creating a spring league for recreational players came to fruition. He was steadfast in his dedication to assuring that children were guaranteed an excellent experience in youth sports. More information about Neil and his tireless contribution to youth soccer is posted here. Contributions to the Scholarship Fund created in Neil's honor can be made here.
Queen Anne Soccer Club
2212 Queen Anne Avenue North, PMB 606
Seattle, WA 98109